June 19- June 22 School Registration
Terrell Middle-High School
Parents may register students in grades 6 – 12 at Terrell Middle-High School beginning June 19th through June 22nd from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and afternoon registration from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Evening registration will be held on Monday and Tuesday, June 19th and June 20th from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Students will not be allowed to enter school until registration has been completed.
The following information will be required to complete registration:
- 1. Name of medical insurance and policy number
- 2. Name of Physician and telephone number
- 3. Medical documentation of any problem that interferes with the student’s ability to participate in physical activities or remain in a classroom for a sustained period of time. (Example: urinary problem, required medication at a specific time of day, etc.)
- 4. Emergency contact phone numbers
- 5. The name of persons you authorize to sign your child out of school.
- 6. Directions to your home from the school
- 7. The bus number if your child rides a school bus
- 8. Immunization record (shot record) for upcoming 6th graders must be current before entering school; can be submitted at time of registration
Other Important Events
- * 6th Grade Orientation will be held on August 3rd from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in room 604 at Terrell Middle School. Students enrolled in 6th grade for the first time must attend with their parents or guardians.
- * Freshman Orientation will be held on August 3rd from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Students enrolled in 9th grade for the first time must attend with their parents or guardians.
- * "OPEN HOUSE” will be held at Cooper-Carver Elementary School on August 3rd from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. for grades Pre K-5.
- * “OPEN HOUSE” will be held at Terrell Middle and Terrell High School on August 3rd from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. for grades 7 – 8 and 10-12.
- * First day of school is August 4, 2017
You may contact the elementary school principal at 995-5451, middle school principal at 995-2828, and high school principal at 995-2544 if you have questions or circumstances that may require additional consideration.